We are pleased to announce the launch of the 4th course “DIGITAL SKILLS COURSE", within the framework of the project „Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia”, reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
✅ Start: 1 November 2021
✅ Duration: over 4 weeks
✅ Lead Partner: "RISEBA" University of Business, Arts and Technology /Latvia
✅ Working language: English
✅ Location: ZOOM
✅ Deadline: 14 October 2021
✅ Agenda: https://docs.google.com/…/1Px0fmpmIurWARFwErMcumP--pQ…/edit…
MODULE I. Business communication
1. Types of communication and basic communicative skills;
2. Verbal communication / Non-verbal communication.
3. Challenges of communication in digital era
4. Personal branding (business appearance and self-presentation);
5. Public presentation skills (pitch presentation)
6. Leadership and talent management.
MODULE II. Digitalization
1. Digital communication strategy
2. Effective management of digital communication;
3. Why do business models matter?
4. 10 steps to reach your audience.
MODULE III. Social media
1. Social Media Marketing (research and strategy)
2. Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Basic Vkontakte, Odnoklaassniki, LinkedIn, TikTok, Clubhouse);
3. Targeted advertising in social media platforms;
4. Analytics and reporting.
MODULE IV. Digital platforms
1. Market research
2. Digital Platforms - overview
3. Shopify - Build a world-class webstore in 1 hour without any coding.
4. SEO / Email Marketing / Chatbots
5. Ecommerce (Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, websites, Omnichannel solutions, Fullfillment centres, Dropshipping)
MODULE V. Digital tools for communication
1. Online teaching;
2. Digital communication with students.
3. Technology for study course content creation
4. Establishment of a support system
5. Development of teaching materials
The project is funded by the European Commission – Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture - within the Erasmus+ programme.
Data: 1 November 2021
Locul desfășurării: Online