Stimați colegi! Vă invităm la cursurile 3 și 4 din cadrul proiectului CONNECT. Informațiile utile și linkuri pentru înregistrare le puteți găsi mai jos:
We are pleased to announce the launch of the 3rd course “ACCELERATION COURSE FOR PRE-STARTUPS and STARTUPS", within the framework of the project „Connecting universities-industry through smart entrepreneurial cooperation and competitive intelligence of students in Moldova, Georgia and Armenia”, reference number: 617393-EPP-1-2020-1-MD-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
Register at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfMWYWNC-JBY8yI1qCulZx_BVVUuMdL6gUIhAKHBrLoQDb5Vw/viewform
✅ Start: 20 October 2021
✅ Duration: over 5 weeks
✅ Lead Partner: Anthology Management, LLC /Bulgaria
✅ Working language: English
✅ Location: Will be provided Digital Platform + ZOOM
✅ Deadline: 12 October 2021
MODULE I. Early Acceleration Level: Acceleration Programs and how they work
- Part A: The Startup Ecosystem and Acceleration Programs. What are the different types of Accelerators and how they work
- Part B: Design an Accelerator Program.
✅ Agenda: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bmrHUhyQ-NaFAK5mHU6JqmZCUbI3wbwO/view?usp=sharing
MODULE II. Early Acceleration Level: Startup types &The Mentor-Mentee relationship building
- Part A: Startup Types and Startup Trends
- Part B: Identifying Mentees' needs
✅ Agenda: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kOlGHOjippxNT9svgE8uvuBMtoZ6on8r/view?usp=sharing
MODULE III. Advanced Acceleration: From Idea to Business Concept: An Entrepreneurial Journey
- Part A: Needs discovery/validation methods for startups, and competition analysis basics, Explanation of written assignment.
- Part B: Market Segmentation and business models for both for-profit and social businesses. Explanation of written assignment
✅ Agenda: https://drive.google.com/file/d/147DwHVvRLxG0oDikc5RLEsQZZa-zcu-p/view?usp=sharing
MODULE IV. Advanced Acceleration: Business Execution but before Test, Budget, Launch
- Part A: From alfa/beta testing to full market launch. Explanation of written assignment.
- Part B: Plan and foreecast financial needs and economic goals. Explanation of written assignment
✅ Agenda: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HBNl-HfbxFge70LNBy_d58moTFOtlGJO/view?usp=sharing
MODULE V. Advanced Acceleration: Raise of Funding and Governance
- Part A: Financing and funding processes, investment readiness and matching raise with phase
- Part B: Basic governance guidelines from the outset is important to ensure smooth operations for a startup.
The project is funded by the European Commission – Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture - within the Erasmus+ programme.
Data: 20 October 2021
Locul desfășurării: Online