The teaching staff members of the Faculty theatre, Film and Dance have high qualification. They train the specialists in all fields of theatre and cinema art and art management.
Our graduates contribute to the development and enrichment both of the national culture and the culture of other countries. They work successfully in the USA, Australia, China, France, Germany, Romania, Jordan, Italy, Israel, Syria, Ukraine etc.
Among them are such famous actors and directors as: S.Grecu, T.Jucov, L.Panfil, T.Tataru, N.Cozaru, B.Focsa, M.Fusu, M.Caftanat etc.
The scientific and creative activities have always been a permanent concern of the staff, students and post-graduates, which results in the organisation of scientific report presentations, concerts, shows and staging of plays. Many students and staff members have obtained many awards at various national and international contests.
Admission to the Faculty’s departments is possible for people, who have general and special secondary education. The contract price 2000 euros per year for citizens from other countries. Duration of studies is 4 years.
There are paid pre-university courses at the Faculty for all specialities. The contract price for pre-universitary courses is $750 per year.
Academic year lasts from September 1st to June 31st.
Entrance examinations are usually held in July and September.
There are the Post-graduate courses at the Faculty of Theatre, Film and Dance as well as:
• SPECIALIZATION COURSE (one year) for all specialties;
• MASTERY COURSE (two years) for the theatre art profile;
• DOCTORATE for the Theatre Art speciality (Theatre theory and history).
The contract price is 2000 euros per year for the citizens from other countries.
- ABOUT AMTAP
- How to reach AMTAP
- Short history
- Rector's message
- Organigrama AMTAP
- Revista științificăa AMTAP
- Concursuri, oferte, burse
- DIDACTIC ACTIVITY
- Cycle I. Degree Programs
- Cycle II. Degree Programs
- Cycle III. Degree Programs
- Organization of educational process
- SCIENTIFIC ACTIVITY
- News, announcements
- AMTFA on-line articles
- Scientific events list
- Scientific Council Component. AMTFA Scientific Research Team
- Specialized scientific seminar
- Supported scientific theses
- Prepared Theses for support
- Scientific collaboration
- AMTFI Yearbook on-line
- ARTISTIC ACTIVITY
- Mărțișor studențesc
- Activități curente
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- National institutions cooperations
- Colaborări interuniversitare
- Lista partenerilor
- Proiecte&Programe Europene
- ADMISSION 2016-201
- CAZAREA ÎN CĂMIN
- CICLUL I
- CICLUL II
- Ciclul III. Admiterea 2010- 2011 doctorat
- CURS PREUNIVERSITAR
- LISTA ACTELOR NECESARE PENTRU ADMITERE
- REGULAMENTUL SESIUNII DE ADMITERE
- TAXE DE STUDII